I'm sorry, but I just HATE YOU so much ...,

>.< you know what ?
there's a new girl at my school ..; my new classmate ,
her name ? Let's just call her 'WaNi' ..
my first impression about her is very bad, ya know ??!
I just don't like to see this person , I don't know why , I just did ..

'' I wouldn't talk to her until after recess .. ''  <----- My Brilliant Plan at that moment

but .., just after I've made up that brilliant plan, My brilliant friend, Fitrah Bt Abdul Majid ...GREETED her .., friendly and nicely ~

Fitrah : Hai ~!! Dari mana ? Duduk Asrama jugak ? blablabla ..

and I was like ....  " WhatDAAA !!!! "

yeah, I've always know how friendly Fitrah is .., but to be friendly with that bad-first-impression girl ...
I can't help it but to curse Fitrah's  friendliness ..

and as expected ..., she joined us on recess .. ouh crap ...
as we eat , we saw this thing and dat thing and we laugh at this person and that person ...,

THEN SUDDENLY .. WaNI open her mouth ...

WaNI : Aku tak suker sial minah tu macm #$@!#^ !! Aku rasa macam nak %$#@ je minah tuh !! #$%#^ giler !!

all of us became SPEEEEEECHLESSS ,,,
WE WERE LIKE .. '' what was she sayin ????????? ''

treats discovered !!! SHE'S A GIRL WITH NO MANNER !!!! and, and, SHE GOT BAD MOUTH !!!!
and and ......, SHE .... is also a PLAYER !!!

WaNI : aq rase aq nak carik boyfren la kat sini , senang sikit, ape2 ader BACKUP .. aq da ader 2 balak da kat luar ..

All Of Us : ( 2 BALAKKKKKK ??? )  beh tu buat ape nak tambah satu lagi ..

WaNI : sajer .., alah kalau dapat pon, aq nak GAME je ngan mamat tuh ..

again .., we became speeeeeeeeeeeeeechless ...

gila la weyy !! 2 boyfriends already ??!! I don't even have one !!!! (>.<)
but wait ..., if she ,, that kind of girl got a boyfriend .., they must be .... the bad-bad boys type ??

- with skinny types of body
- jenis pakai seluar ketat ( eww )
- got discipline problem
- got bad mouth ( too )
- most time spends with friend (hang out )
- and so on (watch movies to find out more bout bad boy , malay movies )

of course !! They must be like that !! *chuckles* then it's no more surprising .. = ) 

this WaNI is seriously got no ambition in life .., every single day ,, she just talks about guys , Girls she annoyed with , Guys, Girls she's annoyed with, and guys , and girls she's annoyed with ... SHE EVEN SLEEPS IN CLASS !!!to  make it worst, She's ruining ASPURI's (ASrama PUteRI ) name !!

I HATE HERRRRRRRRRRRR ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but of course sometimes she do make me laugh ^^
but to like her because of that ( ONLY THAT ) is so so impossible ..
I'm so sorry WaNI .., even though you said you'll try to change , but I just can't see you trying ..
let's just stay in the same group , and just that ~
we really got no chemistry = )

so that's it ..,
ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~ <3 <3