Fight The bad feeling~ \(>o<)/

Hi readers..., yesterday, 18 June, my school held a sports day.., it was pretty fun, my team won.. ( yeahh!! PERDANA HWAITING~!! ) well.., I saw he's running.., ^^ he's so cute when he ran.., (well, boys DO look great when they're working so hard on something.. ^^ btw.., everythings went well.., UNTIL..., mser balek.., i saw him.., walking with two anonymous girls.., (they both in form 2) they're going in a restaurant~!!! what the heck is happening?? hey, dude.., what are you? were they pay you to follow them?? is one of them your girlfriend? dude, whatever it is, the scenery is really not good, okayy? I don't want to think about it anymore but it keeps in my mind larhhh~!! WHO ARE THEY? JUNIOR PLAK TUU~!! GILER MURAAAAHHHH KAUU~!!! wargh..., finee, aq pikir benda baek2 la.. dyorg tu maybe ader kner mngena ngan ko, sepupu ker, aper ke.., or maybe adek angkat ker.. (..gee.. i gotta fight the bad feeling..., it's all your fault, dude.. )