i don't know.. TT_TT

gee... my brother was angry at me... because of my wrongdoings.. i didn't put the blame on him since i realized i was the one who was wrong.., aishh..., really cannot explain the feelings i had right now, i'm disappointed because I've break the record.. (my brother never scold me this way..) TT_TT i'm also happy that he act normally to me after the 'scolding session' .. but.. when he was scolding me.., he said something to me.. seriously.., the words are the same words that Baek Seung Jo said at Oh Ha Ni in Playful Kiss (episode 15 ^^)

Baek seung jo: have you ever think about your future? what you want to be?

my brother: beter you think about your future, angah.., have you thought about that? what do you want to be?

Aigoo.., did my brother watch it too???!! (no way~) but seriously, i did think about it.., and i'm so worry about it too.. if i can, i just want to stay as child forever.. but that won't happen.. -__-
.. i also don't know what i like..., i like to draw manga, watch koreans, learning languages, and... ??? hm.. what did Oh Ha Ni do after Baek Seung Jo said that to her?? she ran out from the house, think about what she likes, and guess what it is? 'helping Baek Seung Jo'.. haha .. as baek seung jo be a doctor, she becomes a nurse.. that's her.. ME??!! i don't know~~!!

should i just fulfill my mom's dream?? (to have a doctor among her child) but.. i'm not that good in science.. TT_TT ( not good pown actually ) BUT THEY SAID, THINGS WILL BECOME EASIER IF OUR MOM BLESS WHAT WE DO... it is, right??

if you ask me what i always dream of.., hahaha.. i want to be a composer, not to malaysian singer, but the koreans and japans singer.. LOL stupid giler.. ( "--) (--" )