Q & A with MISS SIMPLE (i)

sebab saya tak tau nak tulis pasal ape, saya buat Q&A jelah ~
1,2,3..START!! O(>.<)O

Q : most favorite colour
A : Black, White, Dark purple .. gothic loli~ <3

Q : most favorite food?
A : ... food? not foods? *in dilemma* ..

Q : the person you love the most.
A : ... I love my family ~ >,<

Q : the person you can't live without
A : Nabi Adam & hawa .. without them, i won't be here.. ^^

Q : Your best friend?
A : Amalina Izzati, Fatin Raihan , Nurulhazirah, Nur'Ain !! they are rock!

Q : if you feel sad, you..
A : listen to sad k-ballad song, then i'll cry, after that i'll face the mirror and act in melodrama. [after that, I'll laugh myself like crazy, TRY IT! ]

Q : your thoughts about opposite gender?
A : they're complex .. ^^ but their friendship is more genuine than girls.. [i learnt this from SUJU]

Q : If you have 5.5 million in your account, you will..?
A : my life would't be at peace... seriously.. =_="

Q : you tend to hate every girl that your brother likes.., reason?
A : I never hate them ..[ =( ] I'll like them more if they can approach me and make me feel comfortable with them.. ^^

Q : You enjoys learning about...
A : things related to other country like their languages and their traditions! ><

Q : best song to lift up your spirits ?
A : ..the best 3..
  1. SUPER JUNIOR- DANCING OUT
  2. SUPER JUNIOR- HERE WE GO
  3. AVRIL LAVIGNE - SMILE =)
Q : song that makes you cry like crazy?
A : ..the best 3
  1. super junior K.R.Y -coagulation
  2. Super Junior - in my dream
  3. Yesung (suju) - it should be you
Q : the country that you'd like to visit?
A : Japan, Korea, China , .. .. Philippines also! [i want to go to Quezon city & Manilla]

Q : thing that you enjoys to do recently.
A : try to cry [with no reason] within 30 seconds .., [ my best record is 27 seconds]

Q : thing that you just discovered?
A : life is great though ..

Q : your weird habits?
A : i like to laugh without reason .., [ laugh without reason is the REASON i laugh harder]

Q : You are now..
A : sitting in front my PC ,, waiting for my family to come back home .. [they left me home alone]

Q : best drama you've watched ?
A : Secret Garden , My Girlfriend is a GUMIHO .

Q : best movie you've watched?
A : Baby and me

Q : time that you feels lonely ?
A : .... I like being alone most of the time

Q : Your ideal man?
A : trying to find a man with your ideal type is quite ridiculous .., the person that you truly like is your ideal type.. ^^

Q : Your current dilemma?
A : the 2nd question.., should i write all the food i like?because there's too many food i like..

Q : When do you think yourself as pretty?
A : when i smile naturally .. ONLY

Q : behavior when you get angry?
A : I ignore everyone .. hehehe

Q : When you are the happiest ?
A : ... I don't know which moment is the HAPPIEST .. they feels the same.. o__o but i laugh the most when i watch SUJU SHOW.. [ they're just crazy ]

Q : things that always happen to you?
A : when i was talking, but then other person cut my line, or interrupt .. I hate it ..

Q : You feel angry the most when ..
A : I did everything , but then they said i'm useless ..